Impulsivity

Impulsivity
Romeo is impulsive just like this woman in this picture.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My death

Well, now I am dead, writing this from my ghostly body. It has been a hectic time in my life, and now my impulsiveness results in me being dead. This whole tragedy is all because of my strong love for Juliet. I thought my dear wife was deceased, and this made me lose interest in life. There is no point in continuing life without the girl that holds me together. It turns out that she was only pretending to be dead, so I could come escape with her, away from Verona. I thought she was dead, Oh how can I have been so mislead; If only I thought about my actions before I did them. I shouldn't have drank that potion. My dear Juliet woke up seeing me dead. Her heart must have fell to the ground with that sight. I wish I had someone to inform me that Juliet had faked her death, just so I can rescue her and take her away with me. Oh how could this plan have turned out so tragic; Now me and my love are dead. Both of our families are now grieving and because of our tragic deaths, our families are now united.

No comments:

Post a Comment