Impulsivity

Impulsivity
Romeo is impulsive just like this woman in this picture.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My foolishness results in unfortunate happenings

Oh gosh! Many tragic things have happened in this short period of time. All these actions and reactions are such a blur. There has been a death of a person very dear to me and a banishment upon myself for avenging this death. I wish I would have just left Mercutio and Tybalt fight. If I didnt get in the way of them, Mercutio wouldnt have been killed by Tybalt. My impulsitivity and bad judgement came upon me and my perspective of things. Also if I was observative and circumspect, I would have realized that the two men, Mercutio and Tybalt, were fighting out of fun, and not for the blood and death of each other. Then I clicked into another side of myself, once again, because I confronted Tybalt;I was not thinking straight and I failed to realize that killing him would be the worst decision of my life. It would result in me being banished from Verona. I had no ida that killing him would put me in an akward relationship between me and my love, Juliet. I know it is honorable to avenge my friend's death, but I should have stood up for him in another way, without a dangerous confrontation. I wish I could change myself, because I am the reason for my own banishment. I am the reason for the deaths of two men.

No comments:

Post a Comment