Impulsivity

Impulsivity
Romeo is impulsive just like this woman in this picture.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am now a married man!

I am so happy right now! The great Friar Lawrence has married me to my lovely lady, Juliet. I just met her yesterday and she is already the love of my life. She is so beautiful. I am thrilled to say that I am now her husband. After I spoke with Juliet at her balcony, I realized she was the most amazing girl I have ever seen. I shared a kiss with her and that made me realize that we must be married; I do not care if she is a Capulet. She doesn't care if I am a Montague. We are perfect together. My good friends Mercutio and Benvolio have no idea about Juliet. They think I am still obsessed with Rosaline. Early this morning, Friar Lawrence agreed to marry me to Juliet because he hopes this will unite our feuding families. Although he teased me because I had loved Rosaline just yesterday, I know that Juliet is the girl for me. Juliet's nurse came by and I told her that I already had the wedding arranged. The Friar told me not to act too hastily but I have no idea what he was talking about. Juliet came by and Friar Lawrence officially married us.

No comments:

Post a Comment