Impulsivity

Impulsivity
Romeo is impulsive just like this woman in this picture.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My new, ironic relationship

Tonight has brought me a new beginning. I have just left the Capulet party and I feel like a new man. Mercutio, Benvolio, and I crashed the Capulet party to see my former love, Rosaline. Before we did this, I was very morose because the woman I used to love clearly does not want to have a full commitment to marriage. I cannot believe how much time I have wasted chasing Rosaline. However, tonight I have met a new woman by the name of Juliet Capulet. As soon as I set my eyes on her, I knew that she was the right girl for me. I have no doubt in my mind that this was love at first sight. I approached her, and soon enough, we shared a kiss. As soon as our lips locked, I felt a connection that I could not have felt with anyone else.The ironic thing is that her family has been having a bitter feud with my family for many years. This, however, does not impact my feelings for her. I hope this family feud won't interfere with our soon-to-be relationship. I hope that I will be able to marry Juliet very soon, as she has captured my heart, like I have captured her's.

No comments:

Post a Comment